The Edmond Jr. Rodeo was established in 1995 at the Edmond Round Up Club. The season consists of fourteen rodeos held April through August/September each year. We offer rough stock events and all timed events. The Edmond Jr. Rodeo draws contestants from Central Oklahoma and surrounding areas with contestants ranging in ages 1 to 18 years old. We pride ourselves on being a family friendly, alcohol and drug-free atmosphere, also providing the opportunity to establish lifetime friendships all while promoting a love of horsemanship and preserving the western heritage.
The Edmond Jr. Rodeo greatly appreciates our sponsors who make the rodeo season and finals a great success. We are a registered 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization. If you are interested in making a tax-deductible contribution to the Edmond Jr. Rodeo, please let us know.
Thank you to our Supporters 2022
Rodeo Dates 2022
$5.00 – Adults
$1.00 – 18 and younger
Everyone pays gate admission; including parents, contestants, spectators, rodeo staff and volunteers. Gate money goes towards helping purchase year-end awards for the finalists!
Event Directors 2022
|On Foot Events||Sierra Ventresca|
|Rough Stock||Cody Weiss|
|Goats on Horse||Cory Huffman|
|Barrel Racing||Melissa Hack|
|Pole Bending||Matt Parsons|
|Point Auditor(s)||Donna Fish|
Rodeo Start Time
7:00 pm Friday night rodeo (on foot events will start at 6:30 pm)
7:00 pm Saturday night rodeo (on foot events will start at 6:30 pm)
4:00 pm Saturday – Rough Stock (Bull Riding, Steer Riding & Calf Riding) Double Header
Order of Events
Friday/Saturday evening events:
Mutton Bustin’, Break-a-Way Roping, Team Roping, Goat Undecorating on Horse, Goat Tying, Barrel Racing and Pole Bending.
Outside Arena (starts at 6:30 pm):
Goat Undecorating on Foot, Stick Horse Barrel Racing and Dummy Roping
Saturday 4:00 pm events:
Bull Riding, Steer Riding and Calf Riding
Each scheduled rodeo, the rodeo office window will close promptly at 6:00-6:15 pm Friday/Saturday evenings and will not re-open until after the rodeo performance has begun, no exceptions.
- Contestants are allowed ONE free rodeo weekend without obtaining a membership.
There is a $20.00 charge per contestant per rodeo thereafter.
- Annual Membership $65.00
- Membership Application MUST BE COMPLETELY FILLED OUT.
- Membership Application MUST BE MAILED IN.
- Membership Application, dues, a copy of birth certificate, and a W-9 must be mailed to:
Edmond Round Up Club | PO Box 1054 | Edmond, OK 73083
*Must be received a week prior to first rodeo weekend entered.
- Every member will receive a back number, raffle ticket booklet and volunteer form the first rodeo weekend at the office, so make sure you get there early.
- Click here for the Membership Application.
- Click here for the W-9 Form.
(Contestant Name and SSN should be listed on the W-9 Form)
How do I enter the rodeo?
- MEMBER NUMBER
Every contestant has a Member number. This number is only used for entry registration.
(this is not the same number as the contestant’s back number)
- New Contestant – Click on the Members button and click the Register button to create a Member number.
- Returning Contestants – If you don’t remember your Member number, click on the Members button and click on the link that says Member number list and search for your Member number.
**DO NOT CREATE A NEW MEMBER NUMBER IF YOU ARE A RETURNING CONTESTANT**
- RODEO ENTRY
Every contestant must pre enter the rodeo using the online entry registration below.
- Choose which rodeo date you want to enter. If you are entering both rodeo dates, you will need to fill out each entry separate.
- Scroll down and click on the Rodeo Entry square button on the appropriate rodeo date.
- Click on the link Returning EJR Member and on the next screen you will enter the contestant’s Member number in the EJR Number space. After you’ve entered the Member number, the contestant’s name and email address on file should autofill in the following spaces. Select the events, then click on the Next button.
- RODEO ENTRY FEE PAYMENTS
** ALL Rodeo entry fees MUST be paid online through Venmo.
** ALL Rodeo entry fees MUST be paid by the Tuesday prior to the Rodeo date.
** There will be a $20.00 fee per contestant for entries not submitted and paid by Tuesday before the rodeo weekend.
- Venmo ID: @EdmondJrRodeo
- Please include the following on your Venmo memo:
Contestant Name, Rodeo dates, Total Entry Fees owed
- RODEO ENTRY LINK
- Click here for the Edmond Jr. Rodeo – Online Entry Form
** VENMO MEMO INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A RODEO ENTRY.
** VENMO MONEY WILL BE RETURNED IF A RODEO ENTRY ISN’T FOUND TO MATCH THE PAYMENT.
** VENMO MONEY RECEIVED AFTER TUESDAY DEADLINE, WILL BE RETURNED.
- Mandatory parents/contestants meeting:
Friday, April 8th @ 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 9th @ 3:00 pm (rough stock events)
- Contestants and parents are expected to read the rulebook!
- Click here for the Edmond Jr. Rodeo Rulebook
Year End Qualifications
- Membership Application, dues and copy of birth certificate received & recorded by Secretary.
- Members must compete in a total of 6 scheduled rodeos prior to Finals.
- Members must sell 1 book of raffle tickets by June 11, 2022.
- Members or a representative must volunteer at 50% of the rodeos.
Kallie Olson Photography
(405) 471-3338 cell phone
(405) 264-3685 cell phone
Please DO NOT call/text during the daytime M-F, only after 6:00 pm in the evenings.
- Monday, December 12, 2022
- University of Central Oklahoma – Nigh University Center – Grand Ballroom
- 100 North University Drive, Edmond, OK 73034 – third floor
- Ceremony starts at 6:00 pm
- Guest’s will be welcomed in the door starting at 5:30 pm
- Do not purchase tickets anywhere except through Eventbrite website.
- Click here to purchase tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/426995975457